Made from premium potatoes, this classic French fry is sure to be a quick and convenient crowd pleaser. Perfect as a snack, side, or ingredient in your family's favourite recipe. Looking to elevate your plate? Try Cavendish Farms® Straight Cut with one of our delicious CavenDishes recipes today!
Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat ove to 450°F (232°C)
2. Spread frozen fries in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Flip fries
4. Continue baking for 8-10 minutes
1. Preheat oil to 350°F (180°C).
2. Place frozen French Fries in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 3–4 minutes or to light golden colour.
Potatoes, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), salt, colour, sodium acid pyrophosphate.