Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Spread frozen fries in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet.
3. Bake for 10 minutes to a light golden colour.
1. Preheat oil to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. Place product in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 2 minutes or to a light golden colour.
Potatoes, vegetable oil (soybean oil and/or canola oil), enriched wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, spices (black pepper), sugar, yellow corn meal, baking powder, garlic powder, guar gum, sodium acid pyrophosphate, dextrose.