A true Restaurant Style Crispy Sweet Onion Ring straight from your own oven! Thick, hearty, and golden, each bite delivers an unbeatable crunch and succulent sweet onion taste. Just the smell of them cooking will have your family salivating. Perfect for a fun side, snack, or game night appetizer platter!
Onion, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), water, toasted wheat crumbs, wheat flour, yellow corn flour, sugar, salt, corn maltodextrin, baking powder, defatted soy flour, dextrose, spices. Contains: wheat and soy.
Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Spread frozen onion rings in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Flip onion rings.
4. Continue baking for 8-10 minutes to a light golden colour.
1. Preheat oil to 375˚F (190˚C).
2. Place product in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 4-6 minutes or to a light golden colour.