Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Spread frozen wedges in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.
3. Flip wedges.
4. Continue baking for 10 minutes to a light golden color.
1. Preheat oil to 350°F (180°C).
2. Place frozen French Fries in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 3–4 minutes or to light golden colour.
Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil and/or Canola Oil), Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Yellow Corn Meal, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Spices, Flavour (Autolyzed Yeast Extract), Dehydrated Parsley, Guar Gum, Dextrose, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate. CONTAINS: WHEAT.