Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Spread frozen wedges in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
3. Flip wedges.
4. Continue baking for 7 minutes to a light golden colour.
1. Preheat oil to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. Place product in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 4 minutes or to a light golden colour.
Potatoes, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola oil), enriched wheat flour, rice flour, yellow corn meal, salt, modified corn starch, garlic powder, onion powder, spices, flavour (autolyzed yeast extract), dehydrated parsley, guar gum, dextrose, sodium acid pyrophosphate. Contains: wheat