The signature FlavourCrisp crunch paired with a unique blend of seasoning on creamy premium potatoes. These FlavourCrisp Spicy Cracked Pepper French fries are an appetizing trio of tastes sure to please the potato lovers around your table. Perfect on their own, as an unforgettable side, or as a special addition to your favourite potato recipes.
Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Spread frozen fries in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Flip fries.
4. Continue baking for 5-10 minutes to a light golden colour.
1. Preheat oil to 350°F (180°C).
2. Place frozen French Fries in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 3–4 minutes or to light golden colour.
Potatoes, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola oil), enriched wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, spices, sugar, yellow corn meal, baking powder, garlic powder, guar gum, sodium acid pyrophosphate, dextrose. Contains: wheat