Potatoes, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola oil), enriched bleached wheat flour, modified corn starch, rice flour, yellow corn meal, salt, baking powder, malted barley flour, guar gum, dextrose, sodium acid pyrophosphate. Contains: wheat, barley
Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Spread frozen wedges in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
3. Flip wedges.
4. Continue baking for 7 minutes to a light golden colour.
1. Preheat oil to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. Place product in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 4 minutes or to a light golden colour.