Our famous Hash Brown Patties, and for good reason! It's hard to imagine so much flawless flavour in such a convenient format, but just one bite of these crispy patties and you'll be convinced! A family favourite any time of day, and perfect for snacking! Looking to elevate your plate? Try Cavendish Farms® Classics Hash Brown Patties with one of our delicious CavenDishes recipes today!
Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (232°C).
2. Spread single layer of frozen patties on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Flip patties over.
4. Continue baking for 7-10 minutes to a light golden colour.
1. Preheat oil to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. Place product in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 2 minutes or to a light golden colour.
Potatoes, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola oil), yellow corn flour, modified potato starch, salt, dextrose, sodium acid pyrophosphate.