Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C)
2. Spread frozen hash brown sticks in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet, and bake for 12 minutes.
3. Flip hash brown sticks.
4. Continue baking for 8-10 minutes to a light golden colour.
1. Preheat oil to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. Place product in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 2 minutes or to a light golden colour.
Potatoes, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola oil), yellow corn flour, salt, granulated onion, spices, dextrose, sodium acid pyrophosphate.