Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C).
2. Spread single layer of frozen diced hash brown potatoes on a non-stick baking sheet, and bake for 7-10 minutes.
3. Flip diced hash brown potatoes.
4. Continue baking for 7-10 minutes to a light golden colour.
1. Heat a small amount of oil in large skillet over medium heat.
2. Carefully add frozen hash browns to hot oil to form a single layer.
3. Fry for approximately 5-8 minutes turning frequently
Potatoes, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), dextrose, sodium acid pyrophosphate.