|4 cups||Cavendish Farms Crinkle Cut Fries|
|8 slices||bacon, cooked, chopped|
|2 tbsp||green onion, finely chopped|
|1½ cups||shredded cheddar|
|1 cup||alfredo sauce|
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread Cavendish Farms in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet. Place in oven and cook for 12 minutes.
2. Turn-over and place groups of 5-6 fries side-by-side to make planks.
3. Top the planks with 1 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese.
4. Cook for another 7-9 minutes or until desired crispness.
Note: the cheese will melt and bind the fry planks together.
5. Place the Alfredo sauce and the remaining shredded cheddar in a non-stick frying pan on the stove top over medium heat and cook for 2-3 minutes until the cheese has melted and the sauce has reduced to your desired thickness.
6. Remove crinkle cut planks from oven and place on a plate stacking 3 to 4 high.
7. Drizzle the cheese sauce slowly over the towers.
8. Garnish with the chopped bacon, green onion and serve.