Potatoes, vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following; soybean oil, canola oil), salt, artificial colors, and disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate to promote color retention.
Keep frozen until ready to use
Note: Cook to a light golden color. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance power. Watch carefully during the final minutes of preparation. When cooking smaller amounts, reduce cook time. DO NOT OVERCOOK.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Spread product in a single layer on a baking sheet.
3. Place in oven and heat approximately 20 minutes. Turn product halfway through the cook time.
4. Remove from oven and serve.
Deep fry method
1. Preheat oil to 350°F (180°C).
2. Place product in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
3. Fry 3 1/2–4 1/2 minutes.
4. Remove from fryer and serve.
*Caution for deep fry method: ice crystals may form on frozen food and can cause spattering when added to hot oil. Add product carefully to hot oil.
Click image to enlarge