|2 cups®||Flavourcrisp® Crispy Sweet Potato Fries|
|½ cup||Dried Cranberries, chopped|
|2 tsp||Parsley, chopped|
|¼ cup||Red Onion, diced|
|4||Egg whites beaten, yolks kept|
|Pinch||Salt, to taste|
|Pinch||Pepper, to taste|
|1 Tbsp||Olive or |
- Slowly add the Flavourcrisp® Crispy Sweet Potato Fries into the food processor and mix until the sweet potatoes have mixed into a bread crumb or dough like consistency.
- In a large bowl, add your sweet potato mixture and then add your dried cranberries, parsley, onion, and salt and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly then taste to see if you want to add any more spices.
- Add egg whites and mix thoroughly.
- Form mixture into 4 evenly sized patties.
- Heat up the oil in a large non-stick skillet or frying pan over medium heat.
- Add patties and cook on each side for 1 - 2 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Heat oven to 425ºF. Place patties on a non-stick baking sheet and top each of the patties with one of the egg yolks.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes; or until yolk is cooked to preference.
- Remove and serve.