|2½ bag||Simply Homestyle Hearty Red Skin Diced|
|¼ cup||Olive Oil|
|2 cups||Breakfast Sausage, cooked, drained, chopped|
|4 cups||Fresh Spinach, cooked, drained |
|1½ cups||Onions, red or white, chopped|
|1½ cups||Yellow Bell Pepper, chopped |
|½ tsp||Salt |
|½ tsp ||Pepper|
|½ tsp||Garlic Powder|
|¼ tsp||Worcestershire sauce |
|½ cup||35% Cream|
|½ cup||Grated Parmesan|
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread Simply Homestyle Hearty Red Skin Diced in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet. Place in oven and cook for 8 minutes.
- Flip product and cook for another 8 minutes or until desired crispness. Remove from oven and reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Place oil, onions and peppers into a medium non-stick skillet or frying pan and place on the stove top over medium-high heat and cook for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Add the spinach and sausage and cook until lightly browned. Remove from heat and season mixture with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs and cream, then whisk. Then add the sautéed mixture and gently mix well.
- Grease or spray a large roasting pan or casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Place the potatoes inside the pan or dish, and pour the egg mixture evenly over top ensuring all potatoes are covered.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese evenly over top.
- Bake at 325°F for about 35 minutes or until the eggs are set and the cheese (gratin) is browned.