Ingredients: potatoes, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), dextrose, sodium acid pyrophosphate.
NOTE: Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1) Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C).
2) Spread frozen fries in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet, and bake for 7-10 minutes.
3) Flip fries.
4) Continue baking for 7-10 minutes to a light golden colour.
1) Heat a small amount of oil in large skillet over medium heat.
2) Carefully add frozen hash browns to hot oil to form a single layer.
3) Fry for approximately 5-8 minutes turning frequently until light golden colour.