Two mouthwatering, fresh flavours come together with fluffy premium potatoes to make a sensationally savoury Cavendish Farms® Restaurant Style Garlic & Rosemary Wedge. Whether you serve them as a side, as a snack, or as part of your favourite recipe, be prepared to be asked for seconds!
Looking to elevate your plate? Try Cavendish Farms Restaurant Style Garlic & Rosemary Wedges with one of our delicious CavenDishes recipes today!
Ingredients: potatoes, soybean and/or canola oil, wheat flour, rice flour, yellow corn meal, salt, modified corn starch, granulated roasted garlic, spices, onion powder, garlic powder, dextrose, dehydrated parsley, autolyzed yeast extract, guar gum, flavour, sodium acid pyrophosphate to promote color retention.
NOTE: Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Spread frozen wedges in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet.
3. Place in oven and heat approximately 20 minutes to a light golden colour. Turn product occasionally.
Deep fry method
1) Preheat oil to 350°F (180°C).
2) Place product in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
3) Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4) Fry 3½-4½ minutes to light golden colour.
Caution for deep fry method: Ice crystals may form on frozen food and can cause spattering when added to hot oil. Add product carefully to hot oil.
Click image to enlarge