Ingredients: onion, toasted wheat crumbs with spices, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), water, wheat flour, yellow corn flour, salt, sugar, defatted soy flour, baking powder, dextrose.
CONTAINS WHEAT AND SOY
NOTE: Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1) Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
2) Spread frozen onion rings in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
3) Flip onion rings.
4) Continue baking for 8-10 minutes to a light golden colour.
Deep fry method
1) Preheat oil to 375˚F (190˚C).
2) Place frozen product in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3) Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4) Fry 2-3 minutes to light golden colour.
Caution for deep fry method: Ice crystals may form on frozen food and can cause spattering when added to hot oil. Add product carefully to hot oil.