|7 cups||Simpy Homestyle Golden Harvest Wedges|
|¼ cup||Sour cream|
|1 cup||white onion (or shallots), minced|
|1 cup||white cheddar, shredded|
|¼ cup||35% cream|
|2 tsp||grated parmesan cheese|
|2 tsp||roasted garlic puree|
|1 tsp|| |
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread From the Farm Potato Wedges in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet. Place in oven and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Turn-over and cook for another 8 minutes.
3. Remove and allow potatoes to cool. Set oven for 350˚F.
4. In a mixing bowl combine sour cream, cream, onion, cheddar, roasted garlic and mix well.
5. Add potatoes and mix gently ensuring all potatoes are covered.
6. Place mixture in a casserole dish and top with grated parmesan cheese.
7. Place in the oven and cook for 25 minutes, until golden brown.
8. Remove, garnish with chives and serve.