|2 cups||Cavendish Farms Steakhouse Cut Potatoes|
|½ cup||grated Havarti Cheese|
|3 tsp||grated Parmesan cheese|
|3 tsp||bacon, cooked, finely chopped|
| ½ tsp||salt|
| ½ tsp||pepper|
|2||large eggs, beaten|
|1 cup||all purpose flour|
| ½ cup||milk|
|3 cups||panko bread crumbs|
|2 tbsp||butter or vegetable oil|
- Half fill a medium stock pot with hot water and place on the stove top over high heat and bring to a boil.
2. Place Cavendish Farms® Steakhouse Cut Potatoes in the pot and cook for 3-4 minutes or until soft. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
3. Place the potatoes into the potato ricer and press through firmly until there is enough for two cups.
4. Place the potatoes in a mixing bowl then add Havarti & Parmesan cheeses, chopped bacon, salt and pepper and mix well.
5. Take ¼ cup of the mixture and form into a paddy shape and set aside.
6. Repeat until all of potato mixture is formed.
7. Take each of the croquettes and dip into the milk and then roll in the flour.
8. Dip the flour covered croquette into the egg wash and ensure the entire surface is covered.
9. Roll in the panko bread crumbs ensuring that the surface is well covered.
10. Again, repeat the steps for all the remaining croquettes.
11. Place butter in a frying pan on the stove over medium heat.
12. Place croquettes in frying pan and cook for 2½ to 3 minutes per side.
13. Remove from pan and serve.
14. Optional: serve with sour cream.