|1 bag||OvenCrisp Crinkle Cut|
|4 cups||jalapeno monteray jack cheese, grated|
|3 cups||pepper corn gracy, prepped, hot |
| ½ cup||fresh jalapeno, sliced|
| ¼ cup||fresh poblano peppers, diced|
|2 tbsp||scotch bonnet peppers, sliced|
|1 tsp||coarse salt|
|1 tsp||cracked black pepper|
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place OvenCrisp Crinkle Cut fries single layer on a non-stick baking sheet.
3. Place in oven and cook for 10-12 minutes.
4. Flip and cook for another 8-10 minutes or until desired doneness.
5. Remove fries and reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
6. Season fries with salt and pepper.
7. Place seasoned fries on serving plates or on large platter and top with cheese.
8. Place into the oven for 2-3 minutes and allow cheese to melt.
9. Remove and top with peppercorn gravy.
10. Garnish with peppers and serve.