|5 cups||Simply Homestyle Golden Fresh Wedges|
|2 lbs||lean ground beef|
|2 packages||taco seasoning mix|
|1 can||refried beans|
|1 container||sour cream|
|4||tomatoes, seeded and diced|
|2 cups||Mexican blend cheese|
|1 can||sliced olives, drained|
- In large pan, combine ground beef with one packet of taco seasoning. Stir well and cook on medium heat until cooked through. Drain fat.
2. Combine cooked beef with refried beans and set aside.
3. In a bowl, whisk together the sour cream and one packet of taco seasoning mix. Set aside.
4. In a serving dish, evenly spread the ingredients in the following order:
i. Beef/bean mixture
ii. Sour cream
iv. Diced tomatoes
v. Shredded cheese
vi. Top evenly with layer of green onions and sliced olives.
5. Wrap and refrigerate.
6. Serve with Cavendish Farms Simply Homestyle Harvest Fresh Wedges for dipping.