|1 Bag (700g)||Cavendish Farms Fiery Cajun Fries|
Maple leaf bacon (original), large dice
|2 each||Small shallots, finely diced|
|1/2 cup||Whipping cream (35%)|
|1 tbs||Cold water|
|1 tbs||Maple syrup|
|1/2 tsp||Ground black pepper|
|1 cup||Canadian white cheddar cheese, grated|
|16 each||Cavendish Farms Crispy Sweet Onion Rings|
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Put Cavendish Farms Restaurant Style Sweet Chili Onion Rings on a non-stick baking sheet and bake 5 minutes, flip, bake 5 minutes more, cool, then cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place Cavendish Farms FlavourCrisp Crispy Fiery Cajun Fries on a non-stick baking sheet, bake 10 minutes, flip and bake 10 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, render the bacon in a medium frying pan. Add the shallots and cook until softened. Drain, reserving the bacon fat.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the bacon fat and cream to a light boil. Whisk together the cornstarch and water and whisk into the saucepan. Add the maple syrup and pepper and simmer for one minute.
- Place the fries in a shallow pan and drizzle with the cream sauce, sprinkle with bacon and shallots. Sprinkle cheese on top, then the onion ring pieces.
- Return to oven for a minute or two or until cheese melts.