|2 cups||Cavendish Farms Straight Cut, prepped|
|2 cups||cabbage, cooked, prepped|
|1½ tbsp||fresh garlic, minced|
|1½ tbsp||fresh ginger|
| ¼ tsp||salt|
| ¼ tsp||pepper|
|2 tsp||Cajun spice|
| ½ cup||warm water|
| ½ cup||vegetable oil|
- Slowly place Cavendish Farms® Straight Cut Potatoes in the food processor and allow them to mix for 2-3 minutes until the potatoes become a bread crumb like consistency.
2. Remove from food processor and place in the mixing bowl.
3. Place cooked cabbage, garlic, ginger, salt, pepper and Cajun spice into the mixing bowl and mix all ingredients well.
Note: the following instructions need to be followed for each dumpling.
Note: wontons can be made in advance of cooking; wrap in saran wrap and refrigerate until needed.
4. Place wonton on counter or cutting board and wet outside edges with warm water.
5. Place 1-2 tablespoons of mixture in the centre of the wonton.
6. Fold over the wonton and secure the edges.
Note: use more water to activate the starch in the wrapper to secure any spots that don’t stick and seal.
7. Place vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan on the stove top over medium high heat.
8. Cooking in batches add the wontons and cook 1-2 minutes per side, or until desired crispness.
Optional: serve with ginger garlic sauce, Thai chili sauce, soya sauce or another desired sauce.