|1 bag||Simply Homestyle Wedges|
|3 cups||ground beef, cooked, drained|
|1 cup||onions, chopped|
|1 cup||carrots, chopped|
| ½ cup||beef broth|
|1 tsp||worcestershire sauce|
|2 tbsp||all purpose flour|
| ½ tsp||salt|
| ½ tsp||pepper|
| ½ cup||shredded cheddar|
| ¼ cup||parmesan cheese|
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place Simply Homestyle Wedges fries single layer on a non-stick baking sheet.
3. Place in oven and cook for 8 minutes.
4. Flip and cook for another 8 minutes and remove.
5. Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
6. Place butter in a large frying pan on the stove top over medium high heat.
7. Add onions and cook for 3-4 minutes; then add carrots and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
8. Add ground beef, salt and pepper and cook for 1-2 minutes.
9. Add beef broth, Worcestershire, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
10. Stirring constantly, add flour slowly.
11. Place sautéed mixture into casserole dish.
12. Place Simply Homestyle Wedges on top of the mixture ensuring the entire surface is covered.
Note: ensure wedges overlap each other.
14. Sprinkle cheddar and Parmesan cheese over the wedges and place into the oven for 12-15 minutes.
15. Remove and serve.