|4 each||Cavendish Farms Hash Brown Patties|
|2 each||Sirloin sliders|
|2 slices||Cheddar cheese|
Note:Cavendish Farms Hash Brown Patties can be prepared in the oven while sirloin sliders are cooking; or they can be prepared on the same cooking surface as the sliders.
Note: Toppings, condiments and sides can be added to your liking.
- Preheat BBQ to 500˚F.
- Place slider patties on a cleaned grill and cook for 4-5 minutes per side (or until the internal temperature reaches a minimum of 160˚F).
- Place hash brown patties on the same cleaned grill and cook for 2-3 minutes a side.
- Place cheese on sliders and allow to melt.
- Remove two hash brown patties and top with cheese topped sirloin sliders; close with remaining hash browns.
- Serve with desired toppings, condiments and sides.