|¾ cup||FlavourCrisp Sweet Potato Fries|
|16 ounces||cream cheese, softened|
|2/3 cup||light brown sugar|
|1 tsp||vanilla extract|
| ¾ tsp||ground cinnamon|
| ¼ tsp||ground nutmeg|
|1||graham cracker crust|
- Pre-heat oven to 350˚F.
2. Slowly place FlavourCrisp Sweet Potato Fries in the food processor and allow them to mix for 2-3 minutes until the potatoes become a bread crumb like consistency. Remove from food processor and place in the mixing bowl.
3. Add the cream cheese and with an electric mixer beat the cream cheese until light.
4. Continue mixing and add in the eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
5. Spoon into the graham cracker crust.
6. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until the pie filling is set and firm.
7. Remove and allow the pie to cool; then cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Optional: serve with whip cream, honey or corn syrup.