|1 bag||FlavourCrisp Sweet Potato Fries|
|4||large eggs, beaten, cooked (scrambled)|
|8 slices||bacon, cooked, chopped|
|2 cups||béchamel or alfredo sauce, prepped, hot|
|1½ cups||havarti cheese, grated|
|2 tbsp||chives, finely chopped|
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place FlavourCrisp Sweet Potato Fries single layer on a non-stick baking sheet.
3. Place in oven and cook for 10-12 minutes.
4. Flip and cook for another 8-10 minutes or until desired doneness; then set aside.
5. Place fries on individual serving plates or on a platter.
6. Sprinkle Havarti cheese over top of the fries.
Note: place back in the oven for 2-3 minutes if desired to melt the cheese.
8. Top cheese covered fries with béchamel or Alfredo sauce.
9. Add scrambled eggs and chopped bacon.
10. Garnish with chives and serve.