|¾ cup||Cavendish Farms Diced Hash Brown Potatoes|
|½ cup||Bacon, prepared, chopped|
|1 cup||Scrambled Eggs (2 eggs), prepared |
|½ cup||Plum Tomato, small dice|
|¾ cup||Cheddar, grated|
|2 tbsp||Chives, finely chopped|
|2 each||12” Flour Tortilla, prepared (or any flavoured tortilla)|
|¼ tsp||Fresh Ground Pepper|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spread Hash Brown Potatoes in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet. Place in the oven and cook for 7 minutes.
- Turn-over and cook for another 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and season with salt and pepper. Mix well and then set aside.
- Lay flour tortillas down and sprinkle half of the cheese evenly over each shell.
- Divide potatoes, bacon, scrambled eggs and tomato in half and also spread the ingredients evenly over each of the tortillas.
- From the bottom, begin to roll the tortilla closed using moderate force so that there is a tight roll. Repeat for the second tortilla.
- Baste each roll lightly with butter and place on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Place in the oven set for 375⁰F and bake for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place each antojito roll on the cutting board.
- Cut off each end (½” – 1”) and discard.
- Using a serrated knife, cut each antojito roll into 6 equal pieces.
- Place on a plate and serve.