|4 cups||FlavourCrisp Sweet Potato Fries|
|½ cup||ham, diced|
|¼ cup||bacon, cooked and chopped|
|2 tbsp||green onions|
|2 tbsp||grated cheese|
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread FlavourCrisp Sweet Potato Fries in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet. Place in the oven and cook for 12 minutes.
- Turn and cook for another 7 minutes or to desired crispness.
- In a mixing bowl, place the ham, bacon, eggs, and grated cheese. Mix well with a whisk.
- Place butter, onions, and peppers in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat on the stovetop and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook for another minute.
- Add mixture from bowl and cook for another 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally with the spatula.
- Cook until eggs reach desired doneness.
- Serve scrambler with sweet potato fries.